We're so excited for you to be joining us on 21 Days of Prayer Fall 2018! It all kicks off on Monday August 20th! We believe that time invested in prayer is one of the most powerful forces on the earth. During the next 21 days we are believing for:
- Deeper connection with God, and a deepening love for Him.
- A greater depth to our prayer lives
- Miraculous answers to prayers
- Our lives to be changed
- Our church to be changed
- Our city to be changed
Here's how you can be a part of this transformational journey.
1. Set aside time each day to pray and follow along with our daily Prayer Devotional. (you can get it here on this blog or access it on the Commonwealth San Diego app)
**We recommend using the app because you'll have access to other resources like a 21 days of prayer playlist, the bible passages are linked into the devotional plan and more!
2. Join us on Sundays to worship together as a community and hear a message on Prayer that will further equip you to develop your prayer life.
3. Share your stories of how you're growing in your relationship with God, and of how your prayers are being answered.
4. Submit a prayer request for our team to be praying for you during these 21 days.
See you tomorrow!